Hiring a Real Estate Coach?
There are many benefits to having a real estate coach. If you haven't given it much thought before, you might want to hear what we have to say on the subject.
However, if you're planning on hiring one ...
Here are some questions you should consider about a potential coaching instructor before you open your wallet:
1. How successful has the coach been when working with other agents?
2. How many people has the Coach worked with and how many are in their real estate coaching schedule right now?
3. What is their coaching track record? Does the coach have testimonials from agents they've worked with successfully?
4. Who is actually going to be doing the coaching: 'The Well Known Name' or an Employee?
5. How much time has 'The Coach' or 'Employee' spent as a real estate agent? The more time someone has spent in the business increases the probability that they'll better understand the nature of your own business as a real estate agent.
6. What is the process that the Realtor coaching going to follow?
7. What additional services does the Coach provide to support the coaching you receive?
8. What is the Coach doing to improve the real estate coaching process as the market changes?
The money you invest in real estate coaching will normally come back to you many times over. But the real key to your success with a coach is your own internal motivation and drive for success. This is the one vital ingredient that a coach cannot instill within you, and it's the fuel that will drive your success in real estate.
'Do Your Due Diligence' and find the coach that's right for you.
We have excellent Real Estate Articles, some written by coaches in the real estate industry. That may also be a good place to start.
Get a feel for where their focus and expertise lies. You can often get a very good sense from their style and whether you'd be interested in following up and hiring one of them.
Dr. Denis Waitley says: "This is quite possibly the most important breakthrough to take place in personal education in the last 50 years"<
And Jim Rohn says, "Don't join an easy crowd, join a successful crowd,
where the expectations are high and the payoff is great". Click Here for the world's top success trainers and experts come together under one network! (Available Worldwide)
Refer To More Real Estate Marketing Ideas Here:
More About ...
Discipline is the "secret weapon" of successful people. It is the one big tool that seperates them from all the others.
~ Dirk Zeller
Real Estate Marketing RSS Feed
If you're tired of struggling to keep up with the changes in your marketplace, maybe it's time you empower yourself with the Champion's Guide to… Tough Market Domination