10 Ways To Indirectly Get To The Top Of Search Engines...
There are millions of web sites trying to gain favor with the major search engines such as Google and Yahoo. That amounts to a lot of competition! By applying optimal search engine optimization techniques, the main objective for site owners is to get listed in the top 20 search results spots of Google, Yahoo and Bing.
It's not easy to achieve placement on the first two pages of search results for any given keyword or phrase. So, if you can't get listed at the top through on-page seo efforts, then getting there indirectly is the next best thing.
How do you do this? Backlinks to your sites are much like a popularity contest and a vital component to achieving better results. Look up the top 20 web sites on the major search engines under the keywords and keyword phrases people would use to find your website. Your objective would be to then advertise on as many of those websites as you can.
The more expensive approach would be to buy ad space on those web sites. If you don't want to spend any money, you could use some of the ten strategies below.
Why You Need Links!
Search Engines are using links as well as other "off-page criteria" to help decide how relevant your site is for your most important keywords and keyword phrases. However, not just any old link will do. The more relevant and higher in value and quality, the better.
Check out this free service that offers a valuable exchange ...that is, relevant sites linking to relevant sites only.
1. Participate on discussion boards and community forums. You could post questions, answer other peoples questions, and join in on conversations. Just include your signature file and link at the end of your messages. Be sure to read the rules of each forum first, before you post. Most forums are very sticky about blatant advertising, but a simple and subtle signature file is usually acceptable.
2. Post relevant comments on blogs that relate to your business or your community.
3. Write and submit a relevant article to their web site. Include your resource box and link at the end of the article. If they publish it, you will indirectly be at the top of the search engines. You can start your article marketing campaign here.
4. Write an excellent article review of their web site, products or services. Publish the review on your web site. E-mail the site owners and tell them about it. They may link to your web site so their visitors can read your glowing review.
5. Ask the owner of the web site if they would want to trade advertising. If you don't get as much traffic as they do, you could offer them some extra incentives.
6. Propose a cross promotion deal with the web site. You both could promote each others products or services together in one package deal. This means a mention and link back to your web site.
7. Give the web site a testimonial for their product or service. Include a little text link for your web site with the testimonial. You never know; it could end up on their ad copy.
8. Post your advertisement in their free classified ad section on their web site. You want to be sure you have an attractive headline so site visitors will actually read your ad.
9. Post your text link on their ADD URL links page. You may want to go back and post your link regularly so it stays towards the top.
10. Sign their guest books if the sites have them. You could leave a short compliment about their site and include your signature file and link at the end of your message.
Tough Market Domination
If you're tired of struggling to keep up with the changes in your marketplace, maybe it's time you empower yourself with the Champion's Guide to... Tough Market Domination.
More About ...
You know it. I know it. Everyone knows it. If youíre planning to succeed in business over the coming decade, youíve now got just two choices left. You can come to terms with the computer. Or you can marry the bossís daughter.
~ Bill Jayme: One of the greatest direct mail copywriters of the 20th-century.
Real Estate Marketing RSS Feed
The Success Trio: If you could master lead generation, convert and commit those leads to an appointment, deliver a dynamic listing presentation, and then use these secrets to convert and commit the buyer every time... You'll have all the pieces you need to solve the great success puzzle in the Real Estate Sales Process.
A simple, easy-to-use system designed to send your visitor count soaring and use it to completely dominate your Niche. More here ...