Strategies for New Agents
Strategies for new agents should be taken seriously and Claire Ann Smith, Real Estate Broker & Real Estate Coach, has outlined a few tips to jump start your career properly.
The Top 10 Strategies for New Agents
The best motivator in sales is success, and the sooner you can get a contract signed, get a deal closed, and get paid, the more enthusiasm you will have for doing what it takes to do it all again.
1. Commit to self-discipline.
2. Work with a mentor and/or a coach. The road to success is shorter and more fun when you travel with someone who cares about you and your outcomes as much as you do.
3. Read and understand the contracts and forms you will use in your business.
4. Preview, preview, preview property.
5. Work with qualified buyers.
6. Keep expenses to a minimum.
7. Set aside money for taxes.
8. Write your
9. Take extreme care of yourself.
Claire Ann Smith (Real Estate Broker, Real Estate Coach) can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org Claire Ann Smith wants you to know: I coach agents, managers, brokers, and owners who want to take their business to the next level and to have balance in their life.
Strategies For New Agents Bonus! ... Get FREE Access to 10 Audio Mini-Lessons (sent via e-mail) that put the old 'sales gurus' back into sales pre-school.
New Agent JumpStart!
How to jump start your career by learning how to master: Lead Qualification & Conversion, Listing Presentations, Buyer Conversions, and more...
More About ...
Americans are incredibly inpatient. Someone once said that the shortest period of time in America is the time between when the light turns green and when you hear the first horn honk."
~ Jim Rohn
Real Estate Marketing RSS Feed